An application programming interface (API) specifies how some software components should interact with each other. An API is the interface implemented by an application which allows other applications to communicate with it.
API platform for prepaid recharges in Mobile, DTH & Utility Bill Payment Services, a Complete Solution to suite your requirements:
- Simple API Authentication
- Adjustment of the Margin of transaction basis.
- Account management through an easy to access user friendly Web Interface.
- Single API for all services, means multiple services one API.
- No additional Fees charged for the new services included.
- No balance deductions for failed transactions.
- Reversal of the pending/ time out transactions on daily basis, almost all the reversals are done in real-time or on the transaction date.
- Daily Reconciliation statement available.
- Balance information is available in response string.
- Status Query API is also available
- Much higher transaction processing capacity of 600 transactions per second.
- A fully automated platform which is available 24×7.
- Most efficient issue tracking system.
- Industry security standards compliant.
- 99.9% uptime
- Programmer friendly code, easy to be integrated.